When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Parachute is one of the first direct-to-consumer luxury bed and bath startups to make it big, and their pillows, sheets, and towels are extremely popular.
- Through Cyber Monday, Parachute is offering 20% off almost everything on its site, from sheets and towels to robes and candles. The sale is live now and active through November 30.
- We're also covering the best Cyber Monday deals from Amazon, Target, Walmart, Macy's, and more.
- To potentially save more on Cyber Monday deals this year, visit Business Insider Coupons to find the most up-to-date coupons and promo codes for tons of stores.
There's no shortage of online bedding startups that all want to sell you the coziest sheets, but the early entrants like Parachute are still the most memorable.
Live now and running through the end of Cyber Monday (November 30), everything at Parachute is 20% off, which means you'll be able to save on the products that made and continue to make the Venice, California-based company famous.
The promotion even includes Parachute's mattress, which took two years to develop and was just released earlier this year.
The only exclusions of the sale are furniture, gift cards, donations, and swatches. Everything else, from our favorite pillow for stomach sleepers to the best bathrobe you can buy, enjoys the 20% discount.
Because of Parachute's wide product selection, which not only has the usual sheets, towels, and robes, but also includes small accessories like table linens and candles, it's an excellent place to shop for holiday gifts. While your recipients may differ wildly, there's something fit for all at Parachute.
The 5 best Cyber Monday deals from Parachute:
Check out our best bed and bath guides for more products that may be on sale during Cyber Monday:
- The best sheets
- The best weighted blankets
- The best duvet covers
- The best bath towels
- The best mattresses
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article