When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Amazon has two private-label furniture brands, Rivet and Stone & Beam.
- Rivet's look is more mid-century modern, while Stone & Beam's is more farmhouse chic — but both are relatively affordable compared to the big-name competitors.
- I tested out some of the furniture in my apartment to see if the quality was comparable, and I came away wondering if I'll ever buy investment pieces from West Elm again.
- Read more: Home startup Parachute sells more than sheets and towels — you can buy its handwoven, responsibly made rugs starting at $89
- Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
Shop all furniture from Rivet here >>
Shop all furniture from Stone & Beam here >>
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article