When you buy through our links, we may earn money from our affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Coffee lovers often pay premium prices for fancy beans that they don't realize have been sitting on grocery shelves for months.
- Atlas Coffee Club curates a global selection of single-origin coffee that gets freshly roasted and shipped to your house starting at $9 per 12-ounce bag.
- You can schedule your frequency every two or four weeks depending on your coffee habit.
- New subscribers can get a free 12- or 6-ounce bag of beans that yields around 30 or 15 cups, respectively, or save 50% on a larger 24-oz bag that makes 60 cups.
- Read more: The best espresso machines
- Sign up for Insider Reviews' weekly newsletter for more buying advice and great deals.
Each month, Atlas highlights single-origin, sustainably farmed coffee beans from a specific country. A half bag subscription costs $9 per month, a full bag costs $14 per month, and two bags costs $28 per month, plus shipping.
Subscribe to our newsletter.
You can purchase syndication rights to this story here.
Disclosure: This post is brought to you by the Insider Reviews team. We highlight products and services you might find interesting. If you buy them, we get a small share of the revenue from the sale from our commerce partners. We frequently receive products free of charge from manufacturers to test. This does not drive our decision as to whether or not a product is featured or recommended. We operate independently from our advertising sales team. We welcome your feedback. Email us at [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article