STUDENTS at a university where two freshers died of drug overdoses say dealers are peddling pills on Instagram.
Teens at the dead pair’s halls told of business cards put under doors.
Ansley Hirstein, 19, a psychology student, said: "They put the cards under the doors. It was just days after we got here.
"They give you their contact information where you directly message them.
“When you go to the account there are images of drugs they sell.”
Architecture student Jeni Larmour, 18, of Newtownhamilton, Co Armagh, and another female student died at Newcastle University at the weekend after taking ketamine.
A male Northumbria University student, 21, died from taking MDMA.
Cops have now arrested 11 people in relation to the deaths.
A spokesman for Facebook, which owns Instagram, said buying and selling drugs is strictly against its policies.
GOT a story? RING The Sun on 0207 782 4104 or WHATSAPP on 07423720250 or EMAIL [email protected]
Source: Read Full Article