Rapper 21 Savage heartbroken after brother Terrell Davis is stabbed to death 'while taking shopping to gran' in London

RAPPER 21 Savage has paid tribute after his brother was stabbed to death in South London last night.

Terrell Davis, a 27-year-old drill rapper known as TM1way, was killed in Brixton while taking shopping to his grandmother, a family source said.

Terrell and Shéyaa Bin Abraham-Joseph, known as 21 Savage, have the same father Kevin Emmons.

The Atlanta-based rapper shared a childhood photo of him and Terrell on Instagram to his 11.8million followers.

He wrote: "Can’t believe somebody took you baby bro I know I took my anger out on you I wish I could take that s**t back."

21 Savage was born in East London before he moved to the US as a child.

Kyra Davis, Terrell and 21 Savage's sister, shared a heartbreaking tribute on Instagram tonight.

She wrote: "I don't even know what to say. My heart is in pieces. I love you more than words can say. Rest in perfect peace Terrell."

A family source told the MailOnline Terrrell got into an argument with an old friend, who suddenly lunged forward and stabbed him.

The source said: "I don’t know if Savage has been told yet as he’s in America but they are brothers.

"They used to speak on the phone quite a bit and on WhatsApp."

The source added: "He’ll be devastated, however, the whole family are.

"Terrell was a good guy, he used to live on the estate but had moved away."

They said Terrell had gone to the shops for his elderly grandmother when he bumped into an old friend who then reportedly stabbed him.

Police attended last night but he was pronounced dead at the scene.

No arrests have been made.

21 Savage is based in Atlanta and was arrested by US immigration officers last year because his visa had expired in 2006.

A spokesman said: "Police are investigating a fatal stabbing after they were called at 17:59hrs on Sunday 22 November by the London Ambulance Service to a location in Ramillies Close, Lambeth, SW2.

"Officers attended, along with colleagues from the London Air Ambulance, but the 27-year-old man, was pronounced dead at the scene.

"The man’s next of kin have been informed and they are being supported by specially trained officers.

"No arrests have been made at this stage. A crime scene remains in place at the location, and officers are continuing their enquires."

Source: Read Full Article