BT Money Hacks Ep 99: How to turn your passion project or side hustle into an ESG business
Synopsis: Every first and third Monday of the month, The Business Times breaks down useful financial tips.
This week’s episode looks at how many people have set up a part-time business, or side-hustle, especially amid the disruption and uncertainty caused by the Covid-19 pandemic. Understand how to turn your side hustle into a money-making ESG (Environmental, Social, and Governance) business in this episode, brought to you by Withers KhattarWong: https://www.withersworldwide.com/en-gb/
BT’s digital editor Chris Lim hosts Helga Angelina, entrepreneur and founder of Burgreens and Green Rebel, in Indonesia.
She explains the following:
1. How her health issues gave her an idea to start her businesses after graduating from college (1:40)
2. Challenges to start a healthy food business in Indonesia as there was initially no mainstream society understanding of plant-based diets there (3:12)
3. Why market education on healthy eating lifestyle, collaborations and invitations by key opinion leaders to public talks, makes a difference (5:00)
4. Step-by-step guide to convert your passion project or beliefs into a real business idea and ESG-driven model (7:40)
5. Find a co-founder who shares the same mission and values (9:17)
6. Advice for budding ESG women entrepreneurs in Asia (10:17)
Withers Worldwide: https://bit.ly/3xiTFo0
Produced by: Chris Lim & Ernest Luis
Edited by: Adam Azlee and Hadyu Rahim
Follow BT Money Hacks podcasts every first and third Monday of the month, and rate us on:
Apple Podcasts: http://bt.sg/oeXe
Google podcasts: http://bt.sg/oeGP
Feedback to: [email protected]
Do note: Any financial or investment information in this podcast is for use in Singapore only and is intended to be for your general information. Any particular investment or decision should only be made after consulting with a fully qualified financial adviser.
Discover more BT podcast series:
BT Mark To Market Podcast on: http://bt.sg/btmark2mkt
BT WealthWise Podcast on: http://bt.sg/btwealthwise
BT Podcasts on: http://bt.sg/podcasts
Follow our shows then, if you like short, practical podcasts!
Join ST’s Telegram channel here and get the latest breaking news delivered to you.
Source: Read Full Article