Bodies of Israeli dad and wheelchair-bound daughter, 16, found after massacre

Israel: Mother of Hamas captive speaks after release of footage

The bodies of an Israeli man and his 16-year-old disabled daughter have been found 12 days after Hamas terrorists stormed a music festival.

Militants breached the Israeli border on October 7 and proceeded to kill 1,400 people while also taking 199 hostages.

Erick Peretz and his daughter Ruth were both found dead on Wednesday at the site of the Supernova music festival in Re’im Kibbutz, where an estimated 260 people were killed.

Ruth was wheelchair-bound with cerebral palsy and muscular dystrophy.

On its official account, Israel said the father and daughter were “brutally murdered by Hamas terrorists”.

Erick’s older daughter, Yaarit Peretz, 26, told Ynet on Monday: “[My father] was really happy, and everything was fine.

“For years he goes to these parties and takes Ruth, because it makes her really good and she loves it. There were times when he would take her and she didn’t want to come back.”

Yaarit said she last spoke to her father on the morning of October 7.

She continued: “He said that they barely had reception, and he didn’t know where to go. He said that almost everyone ran away, and I told him that there were terrorists on the streets.”

How Israel’s ground offensive could work as Netanyahu prepares for ‘next stage’ [INSIGHT]
Hamas’ deadly warning as it vows to ‘surprise’ Israel with more attacks [NEWS]
Hamas war on Israel is ‘first step’ in turning world into ISIS-style caliphate [ISRAEL]

Yaarit was especially concerned about her sister due to her disability.

Ruth needed to be fed through her stomach as well as other medical care.

She was also mostly non-verbal, only able to say a few words.

Yaarit added: “I find it hard to believe that she will survive in Gaza.”

The Peretz family spent days unsure whether Ruth and Erick had been killed or kidnapped.

Yaarit said she had heard reports that Erick was seen running away with Ruth in his arms.

However, she was unable to confirm any information coming out regarding the events of October 7.

Yarrit said on Wednesday, prior to finding out about their deaths: “It’s crazy that so much time has passed and there are still no answers.”

Follow our social media accounts here on and @ExpressUSNews

  • Advert-free experience without interruptions.
  • Rocket-fast speedy loading pages.
  • Exclusive & Unlimited access to all our content.

Source: Read Full Article