Man gets the fright of his life when a PYTHON emerges from his toilet while he was sitting on it – before firefighter is called to pull the animal out
- Somchai, 45, from Thailand was poked by an 8-foot python slithering in his toilet
- A rescue team was called out to remove the snake from the plumbing
- Volunteer Kaitisak Meesaeng grabbed the snake in the toilet with a gloved hand
- The snake was driven in a bag away from the village and released into the wild
A man in Thailand was given the shock of his life after a deadly python rose out of his toilet – while he was sat on it.
Somchai, 45, from the Samut Prakan province in central Thailand, had been sat on his toilet on march 28 when he felt something bump into his bottom.
When he stood up to see what had hit him, he saw the head of a snake staring back at him from the toilet bowl.
A volunteer, Kaitisak Meesaeng, lies on the toilet floor and creeps towards the snake, which had its head poking over the rim of the bowl. Using lightning reflexes, he manages to grab hold of the python with a gloved hand
He tried pouring detergent on the animal to scare it away, but he soon fled and called emergency services when the 8-foot serpent refused to budge.
Somchai said he had already seen the snake lurking outside the house in the morning but it disappeared when he tried to catch it.
He said: ‘I saw a python this morning as well. I am sure it was the same snake as I scared it away. This time when I entered the toilet it was not afraid of me.
‘I sat down then felt something push against my bottom. That’s when I looked down and saw the snake.’
After Kaitisak grabs hold of the 8-foot python, the rest of the rescue team enter the toilet to help him remove the serpent from the pipes
Video footage shows a volunteer, Kaitisak Meesaeng lying on the toilet floor creeping towards the snake, which had its head poking over the rim of the bowl.
Kaitisak moves very slowly in the footage, so that he does not scare off the snake and force it to retreat back down into the sewer.
Using lightning reflexes, he manages to grab hold of the python with a gloved hand to subdue the animal, before using his other hand to prevent it slithering back down the u-bend.
Having managed to grab hold of the python, the emergency services team carry the animal outside of the property.
The rescue team then bring the python out of the house and place it into a bag to keep it secure while they journey away from the village to release it back into the wild
It is only then that the sheer size of the animal, which had slipped its way into the property, could be appreciated.
The snake was carefully placed into a bag to keep it contained before the team drove away to release the animal back to the wild away from the village after checking on its health.
Kaitisak said: ‘This could have been much worse as pythons are aggressive and will bite people. It has happened before.
‘We also had to be careful not to lose the snake as the resident did not want it living in his pipe work.’
Source: Read Full Article