The NCAA Tournament is back!
After a one-year hiatus brought on by the onset of the COVID-19 pandemic, March Madness returns as the First Four kicks off the action Thursday night in Indiana.
Some intriguing matchups highlight this year's First Four slate. The standout is a matchup of blue-bloods as Michigan State takes on UCLA in a battle of No. 11 seeds, the winner of which will go on to face No. 6 BYU in the first round.
Thursday's other matchups: Texas Southern vs. Mount St. Mary's in a battle of No. 16 seeds with the winner set to face No. 1 Michigan in the first round; Drake vs. Wichita State in a battle of No. 11 seeds with the winner set to face No. 6 USC; and Appalachian State vs. Norfolk state in a battle of No. 16 seeds with the winner set to face undefeated No. 1 seed Gonzaga.
BRACKET TIPS? AT YOUR SERVICE:
- Expert picks: From early upsets to the Final Four and champion
- These are the 7 hottest teams entering the tournament
- Meet the 68: In-depth capsules with info on every team
- Don't count on 'em: These are teams to avoid picking to go far
- Smartest first-round upset: These are the teams to keep your eye on
- Every first-round upset: Easy list of our experts' first-round upsets
- Stay informed: Our newsletter will offer bracket tips every day. Sign up here!
Here's everything you need to know about the opening salvo of NCAA Tournament games (all times Eastern and all betting odds via BetMGM):
Source: Read Full Article